Get into the battlefield riding your giant Titan
Titanfall is an original First-Person Shooter with driving giant robots as one of its key features. Developed by Respawn Entertainment along with Vince Zampella and Jason West, former creators of the Call of Duty series as the main producers signals an ambitious project for Electronic Arts, available on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC systems for download and in physical format. Get ready to ride giant Titans and show the world your skills.
The gameplay of Titanfall has been built to be entirely multiplayer, so this time it won’t have any kind of single-player campaign. This compels players to compete against other teams formed from up to 6 players, aside from other NPCs characters controlled by the AI. This way, the multiplayer action is not only based on other online games, but with other non-controllable companions in the battlefield and up to 48 combatants playing simultaneously.
Get ready to ride giant Titans and show the world your skills
Technically speaking, the game is superb. Source graphic engine displays High Definition models for both players and Titans. These giant machines move smoothly and fit into the futuristic warfare stages of the title. You will experience the real action of getting into a Titan and shooting with all your might against your enemies.
Join giant warfare
Although it is a completely multiplayer game, it doesn’t lack an inner plot for explaining the actual conflict. In Titanfall, you can find two different factions; the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) and the M-COR, that fight each other in order to repel forces in distant planet colonies.
The gameplay of Titanfall differs with the mainstream of the genre, thanks to a fast-paced style. In this game, it is crucial to make specific moves to avoid enemy shots coming from pilots and Titans. For this reason, you will find equipment that enhances mobility such as the jet pack, which allows higher jumps evading enemy bullets. When playing Titanfall you will earn free experience points for customizing your character and even your own Titan machine.
There are different classes of soldiers and Titans. As for the human side, you will have tactics, scouts and recons available, each one with their own weaponry and role to perform. For the Titans, you can control The Atlas, The Stryder and The Ogre, each with different strong points such as resistance, speed and brute force. These options are an enhancement to the shooter title by offering variety and giving importance not only to your personal skills but also to teamwork and general tactics.
Titanfall Full Version Features
Here are the main features of this Titanfall project:
- The title only features multiplayer shooter mode, and you can upgrade and customize your character
- Superb graphical aspect thanks to the Source engine which allows for advanced lighting effects and more realistic modeling
- Drive your giant Titan robot with different classes such The Stryder, The Ogre and The Atlas, each with different special features
- Fast-paced gameplay with importance on agility over weapons
- Teams of up to 6 different players along with AI-controlled teammates in each battle
In case you want more information about the title before downloading, feel free to visiting its official website via this link.
Here you can find the necessary resources for Titanfall in your computer:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bits version or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.4GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or better
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or Radeon HD 4770 512MB VRAM
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- HDD: 20 GB free space on disk and additional space for the download